How to Clean a House Fast
Cleaning the whole house is a huge task, especially when we don’t do this very often. This list will ensure you do not neglect any nook or cranny during your home clean process.
- Vacuum Cleaners.
- Dust Cloths.
- Lambswool Duster.
- Electrostatic Dry Cleaning Cloths.
- Scrub Brush
- All-Purpose Squeegee
- Hand Duster
- Rubber Gloves
- White Vinegar
- Baking Soda
- Castile Soap Essential Oils
- Glass Cleaner Spray
- Paper Towels
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Concentrated Degreaser
- All-Purpose Cleaners
- Hard-Working Polish
- Disinfecting Wipes
1 to 2 hours
Find Professional Cleaning Help: http://tradesmen.express/listingcategory/cleaning/
If you need to finance a big cleaning project, it is recommended to use a low interest credit card or small loan.
First of all, you must know that most of the dirt comes from the outside. So you should start the house cleaning by cleaning the outside first:
Use a Timer
One of the most effective ways to get the work done faster is to set a specific time frame for each chore. Decide how much time you should spend on mopping the floor, cleaning the bathrooms, organizing your stuff and so on-and be sure to use a timer so you can keep track of your progress. The moment the alarm sets off, you can then proceed to the next task and accomplish everything in a speedier manner.
Get Help from Others
Another tip for a faster cleaning process is to ask your friends and family to help you. They should be easier to convince if you live with them, but if you don’t, simply make a good deal that will motivate them to lend a hand. Don’t forget to assign tasks for everyone so you can go through the entire house within a short period of time!
Play Some Upbeat Tunes
House cleaning sounds a bit boring, doesn’t it? Luckily, you can always count on music to get you through these daunting tasks. So go ahead and play some of your favorite songs to rock or dance along to-this way, you won’t be too frustrated with the chore since you’re enjoying every moment of it.
Gather Your Cleaning Equipment in One Place
Another practical tip is to keep all your cleaning materials together to avoid wasting time and effort on finding them. Also, make sure you always have all the tools and products you need-from rags, feather dusters, and brooms to brushes, cleansing agents, and trash bags. The earlier you prepare your equipment, the smoother and easier the tasks will be done.
Clean the House in an Organized Manner
Finally, follow a certain pattern when you clean your house. When you do the chores in an unorganized manner, you can easily miss a particular area and you’ll end up going back and forth-which only consumes more of your time. So always start from one direction to the other (ideally from the left to the right side of the house) to ensure that you’ve completely covered all areas of your home.
There might be some grаvеl, ѕаnd оr other little things under thе doors: сlеаn іt wіth a long and thin brush which should go between the door and the floor;
- Sweep the outdoor areas;
- Clean your door mat by hitting it against a corner of the house, a wall, or a pole. By going that, the dust will go away easily.
OK, so far you have done a big part, however, now you have to clean the inside of your home. You can also contact a professional house cleaning company: they will do the job fast and efficiently. But if you don’t want to, here are our tips to do the job by yourself efficiently:
- Develop a cleaning plan of attack if you think you have a lot of things to clean. For example: do in the first stage the bedrooms upstairs, then the bathrooms, then the toilets, etc;
- Tidy the mess in the bedrooms;
- Take the opportunity by cleaning the bed linen and the pillowcases;
- Listen to music as the house cleaning will be more fun and the time will pass quicker;
- Once you have started to clean an area, finish it;
- Wear comfortable clothes: do not wear a long top or pants that you will need to keep pulling up;
- Select all the products you will use to clean the different areas of the house;
- Open your windows during and after the cleaning: it will keep your air fresh and will minimize the smell of the cleaning chemical products;
- Begin by doing vacuum cleaning;
- Take care of the area and use the appropriate products: do not use a tiled floor cleaning solution for a wooden floor;
- Clean the window panes with a special solution, a scraper and a duster;
- Use an anti-calcareous solution for the bath and all the taps in your house.